Friday, November 5, 2010

House of Harlow

I've been looking for a cuff for quite some time now. More of a statement kindda jewellery. 

So last Tuesday on the way home from my study session in uni, I stopped by the City. How convenient aye? Haha

Ran into Luxe which happens to be the only distributor for House of Harlow in Sydney. 

My eyes went wide open when I saw this...

The owner asked me to try it on.. Very smart this lady.. And I think she's Malaysian too.

And I knew I had to get this! :D

Nicole Richie has some other pretty amazing pieces too. 




I got my eyes on this too.. But due to budget constraints and promises made to someone special (: to spend wisely, I've decided that self control is key. haha


Her Summer 2010 Collection is very eye catching as well. She uses and plays with a lot of geometry. Brings fun and boldness together. But I must say, some of these pieces are too strong for me. 


Shopbob.com carries House of Harlow too. But the selection there isn't very big. It's good to go into a boutique to have a look at these pieces. Just because some bangles and cuffs come in different sizes. And you might actually want to see if it suits you. 

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment