Monday, November 8, 2010

Of Bangles and Cuffs

I have no idea why I'm going on an accessories craze at the moment. I find it weird. For the past few days, I've been saying NO to clothes, and YES to jewellery. 

Am I showing signs of ageing or something? Wait... Older people like jewellery better?? Umm...Actually, I don't think so. I think EVERYONE (girls) in general likes jewellery. Just the matter of how much. 

If you ask me, I have a couple of treasured pieces. But not many. Just 'cos I used to rather buy clothes with my money? haha. Times have changed aye? 

So, maybe it's time to expand the collection. hehe. BUT in moderation I suppose. (:

Anyway, I've been surfing the net in-between studying time. Time for a 'break'. You see, 'cos QA screws my mind upside down! 

I was on the CCSkye website and found a couple of things which looked good, so I decided to blog about it! 

Gigi Cuff

Look at this! I'm actually lovin' this! This would look so good with a white dress and a floppy hat. Does my description sound like a beach holiday outfit? But girls, if you have this, don't bring it to the sea! Haha

CCSkye Deco Cuff

This would look good with a long-sleeved blouse (with sleeves folded up). Have your blouse tucked into your slacks, sky-high killer heels, and you'll be lookin FIERCE! haha. 

But of course, you can dress this cuff down too, with a LBD for parties/ soirees. 

Next on my list is...
Double wrap leather bracelet.

This piece would definitely bring some life to your casual put-together. Would be generally ideal for uni students like me who doesn't want to be too plain jane or too OTT. 

CCSkye Double Wrap Bracelet

This looks pretty cool too! I would say this is one of the most versatile pieces. You can pair it off with jeans or even a dress. 

Hope I gave some of you some gift ideas *ahem* hahaha. I kid.
But actually, if you're a big brother, and your 'lil sister happens to like these pieces, why not get her one of the above? Christmas is approaching and I'm sure her birthday is around the corner too! :P *BIG FAT HINT*

Ok, jokes aside, time for some rest now. 

xX


No comments:

Post a Comment