Sunday, November 14, 2010

When We LOVE

I wish everything was ok, normal, perfect, happy. 
Isn't that what everyone wants in life? 

But reality is, life is not a bed of roses. 
Yes, I've heard that so many times already!

I was just talking to a friend yesterday, and I complained "I'm just 19. Why do I have so many problems?? I never knew what SAD felt like. Until now." 

I know..I always use this word "Oh...I'm so sad now I'm stuck at home.." or "It's so friggin sad that my exams end the latest amongst all my other friends" or "I'm so sad my Dad didn't allow me to get that" or...Ok, you get my point.

But I've tasted the true meaning of SAD now. This emotion. This feeling. 

It definitely hurts. 

My friend said this in response... 
"Cos you chose to love. When you love, there'll always be problems"


So true.

But despite all that, I still choose to love

I don't know if I'm making any sense to you. But heck, my blog is my place to vent out my feelings (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment