Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hot Saturday!

It's been so HOT the past 2 days. I thought it's spring. Feels like summer already helloooo.. But I must say, I definitely prefer the hot weather as compared to cold winter days. *shivers*

I can't really get my head around studying too 'cos it's just too hot. It's unbearable sometimes..And more often than not, the 'hot-ness' makes me feel sleepy. haha

So in between studying/ trying to concentrate, I was goofing around with my webcam. I mean, better be making funny faces, than visiting my online shopping websites right? :D haha. I've found a cure for my weakness!


Sorry for the crazy- hair look. This is basically the exam-mode-studying look.

Did I mention, I love Peter Alexander? I can now walk outta the house in my PJs. haha

Time to stock up on PJs you think? :P

xX

2 comments: