Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Iced Biscuits!

I have no idea why I'm itching to bake some iced biscuits. I think it came from reading about them on Cupcakes and Cashmere while I was blog surfin'. Emily makes pretty sugar biscuits I must say! (:

I was searching for EASY sugar/ iced biscuit recipes on the net. Found a couple of easy ones, but I must say, making 'em biscuits is time consuming. Maybe not time consuming when I'm free... But defo feels like it takes too much time when I have my last paper to prepare for.

I don't have a clue why all sorts of 'cool' ideas come to me when I'm friggin' busy/ stressed out. Hmm...so if iced biscuits project turn out well, I might be able to do a lil' something something with them. Oh well, we'll see.

I actually got as far as purchasing this book today. Got it online! 


A book written by Biscuiteers themselves!
Check out their website. The biscuits looks uber cute!!!
How do you resist such things?? (:



Too pretty right???
If only I was in the UK... I'll get these delivered to my doorstep!

Plus, these biscuits come in uber chic tins! It'll make a greaaat gift!
I won't mind getting them... :P

Ok guys, bed time for me now. Would need to bury my face in my textbook tomorrow!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment