Saturday, November 20, 2010

Five Things

Five Things that keep me occupied:

1. A good book
Currently reading: Shopaholic Abroad. 
I'm reading it AGAIN. Why? 'Cos that's the only book which makes sense to me in the house. The brother has other books which are way too "deep" for me (I think) or I'm just NOT interested. haha. I want my Msian home library. Take. Me. Home. :(((((

2. Magazines/ Blogs
Magazines: Frankie and InStyle. Why? 'Cos I'm getting ideas to decorate my room. They call it drawing visual inspiration. Seriously... I'm not trying to sound shallow here.  
Blogs: Cupcakes and Cashmere. Why? I find many cool baking recipes from this blog. And Emily (writer) is just so creative when it comes to refurnishing her apartment!

3. FastPass TV
Currently watching: Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Glee. Just because there's nothing else to watch, I'm starting to follow 90210. Big Bang Theory will join the list too. (I know I know... Streaming is illegal. But then, the TV is not as up-to-date!)

4. Cupcakes


What? Vanilla cupcakes with pink icing. yummm.. My favourite. And they look pretty too. Some ask "Why don't you just buy them?" Umm...My answer would be 'cause you don't get the satisfaction of enjoying your own baking. Plus, you don't get other people's compliments. hehe

5. Blackberry
My access to BBM, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment