Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crunch Time!

Yeapp..I'm back again..I'm just taking a break from the books and lecture notes for a few minutes. Thought I'll do something "productive" during my rest time..Rather than go on facebook and stalk my friends.haha. Be very aware! I know what's going on back home even though I'm a few thousand miles away :P ok...I'm just making myself sound creepy now..

Was just going through past exam questions for my statistics. And gosh..I want to cry already! How am I going to major in Economics if I hate stats??? :S Some people make it sound so easy. My friend who absolutely love stats told me one day. "Stats is easy! It's like cooking. You just have to put all the ingredients together" -.- If only it was that easy for me..

I tell myself this..."I'll study really hard next semester! Really....Seriously.." And when people hear me saying that..they go.."that's what we all say.." haha

I will try to avoid this next semester..

I can't take this anymoreee..

I guess 3 more years of this and I'll be graduating! Earning my own money and being able to buy my own Birkin bag! hehe :P



have a good weekend you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment