Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today...

I'm right smacked in the middle of exams now. Literally. 2 papers down, 2 more to go! Really can't wait for everything to be over! hehe..

Since I blogged about cupcakes yesterday.. Guess what? I bought some today from Cupcake Bakery on the way home. :P hehe

I was just walking down Martin Place to get to Carrington Street when I suddenly realized that there's a Cupcake Bakery on George Street! Oh what joy! :D

Went in to pick my 4 all time favourites..red velvet, chocolate peppermint, vanilla strawberry and chocolate vanilla!

Does this make you drool? :P


Looking at this just makes me smile (: I'm a sucker for pretty things!

Enough of cupcakes!

I heard that asos.com is having a 15% discount. That's what the brother told me a few days ago. Totally forgot about it. haha

Ralph Lauren in DFO is also having their end of financial year sale. I heard that polo tees (for women) are selling for only A$35. Total bargain I must say..

I saw a Mimco bag that I fancy today..sigh

But too bad for me. Won't be buying anything thing this time 'round. I have to control the spending before I get into trouble :S

Note to self: don't be broke when the sale is on next time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment