Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sydney Fashion Festival

Just found out that the Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival will be on from 23rd August! I missed the fashion week which was on in May. I blame assignments! But I wasn't aware about it until I saw celebrities and designers on the red carpet in the news -.- Bad publicity I must say..

Since the Fashion Festival is coming up, I shall not miss this!


This festival showcases Australia's leading local designers. Designers like Alex Perry, David Lawrence, Sass & Bide, Wayne Cooper, etc will be showcasing their collection for the new season. Sounds interesting, no? :P

The Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival will be at Townhall. So, it's easy-peasy to get there since it's just in the CBD.

Not all events during the Fashion Festival are ticketed. There are some free events for the general public! So fear not! haha

Who knows..you might bump into Miranda Kerr :P



I really want to see what goes on during a fashion festival. And if it's really interesting, I might make it a yearly event! hehe :P We'll see (:

Anyone care to join me?

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment