Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lazy Day

I've been feeling so lazy lately.. I would have plans laid up for the day, but most of the time I never accomplish any. haha.


I actually wanted to bake after lunch. But look where am I now..Lying down on my bed blogging and throwing my random thoughts into a black hole. Never really told anyone I blogged, so not many people read this. Not a bad thing actually. hehe

I finally went to the gym after 1 and a half weeks! This means I've been paying 1.5 weeks of membership fees for nuts..and now that I'm back in the gym, my body is aching all over. Definitely not a good thing. My arms and legs hurt! Gahhhh

It's nearly 440 pm now..I have no idea how my day went by so quickly..It's scary sometimes. I've been surfing the net a lot. I window shop online. haha

I'm in the mood for headbands and accessories lately. Am looking at some headbands by Sereni and Shentel. So tempted to get one! :P How how howw???

Girlies, if you're interested, go check out their website! The duo is from Kuching, Sarawak and they're starting to make headlines in the international fashion scene. Definitely making Malaysia proud! (:


This is so dorky..haha
I think I should stop here..

Enjoy the weekend!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment