Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vanilla!

So yes..the parents are here already (:

My initial plan was to get up at 8 to go to the gym for a morning work out, come home to do some baking and then the parents will be here.

Oh boy..my plans failed miserably. I snoozed my alarm till 9 and I fell asleep again. At 930, Daddy called to say that they're waiting for the taxi. I jumped out of bed immediately! I had to skip my morning gym. But I still managed to bake a vanilla cake! :D

I thought the cake would be a good welcome-back-to-your-apartment food. hehe. And hopefully the sweetness of the cake will blind them from all the messiness in the house. haha. Yes..I plan ahead! :P My brother thinks I'm a real suck up.Oh well...


And so...that's my vanilla cake! I failed miserably with the presentation :( But heck, it tastes realllly good. yummmm.. 

See why I need the gym now?

When my mom came in my room..the first thing she saw was my Max C. bag. She went "Goodness me. New bag again?" Oopsss..should have kept EVERYTHING! haha. My instant reaction was.."Did you bring your Chanel for me?" hehe. That question distracted her. phewww :P

Four fellas in an apartment is not all-that-fun sometimes..Hope there will be no dramas! Hehe

Have a good day you guys!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment