Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holidays

I've been on holidays for 5 days now..how do I describe it?

So far so good...

I'm not lucky enough to be back in KL for my winter holidays. This was 'cos the parents came over instead. I'm stuck here in Sydney. :( Not fun at all when some friends are already home. And I obviously would love to be home..surrounded by the crazy best friends and the boyfriend. Oh well..I figured I can't have things My way all the time can I?

You might be thinking why I'm so happy in spite of not being back in KL. Well..I've been doing all the things I enjoy so far. Catching up on my tvb series, waking up whenever I want to, napping every afternoon, and shopping with the parents. Yes..shopping with the parents! It sounds weird. But it's awesome. I don't need to spend a single cent! hehe :D Having Mommy here also means that I don't have to cook every other night. Even though I like cooking, I don't enjoy doing it all the time. Such a hassle at times I tell you!

I've also been a very blessed and lucky girl this past week! (: Received a lot of goodies from the parents. Mainly 2 bags which I've been wanting for some time are now mine! wheeeeee.. haha

Since I've nothing better to do at home, I've been surfing the internet looking at new stuff. Yeapp..that's what they call online shopping. hehe. I've got some ideas now..I want my own boutique! Told the Mom about it but she said "Do research for more info and learn more. I'll think about it". Whoaaa..Does that mean she's buying my business proposal? haha.

Btw guys..check out what I found. Ear muffs! So cute they are with the polka dots. But NO! It's not mine..haha


I guess that's all the randomness for today. I still wanna watch Toy Story 3, Shrek & SATC 2. I need movie kakis!

Enjoy the holidays y'all (that's if you're on hols..)

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment