Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When the Immune System Goes on Strike

I make it a point to blog everyday. *so rajin (hardworking)* haha. But I didn't yesterday. 2 reasons for my MIA-ness. I was down with a flu and migraine. Secondly, I didn't have my blogging mojo.

The boyfriend noticed that I didn't blog.. This guy sure does pay attention to details and my daily activities doesn't he? (: *Awwww*

Wasn't feeling my best at noon yesterday. Made a BIG mistake of doing my 3-minute hair treatment at NIGHT! In the cold. How stupid of me! I came out of the bathroom sneezing like mad. So the whole night I was in bed with my comforter and a cup of warm tea in hand. Like this... (Btw..that's clearly not me in the pic..)


My mom told me to do the hair treatment the next morning, but I was too stubborn to listen. haha. I can't stand the current condition of my hair! I NEED a hair cut soon. Like VERY soon. My hair is getting too long and it's going outta shape. Very dry-looking too. Gahhhh.. And I don't know why, I think it's discolouring. Noooooo. I want my normal, original long, black hair. :'(

Thank God the treatment did my hair some good. Definitely feels softer and my hair doesn't look so crazy anymore. At least my efforts paid off. hehe..I didn't get sick for nothing.

It was also nice getting an e-mail from Jaslyn. The first sentence reads "GET WELL SOON". Thanks doll! Feeling better already. (:

My to do list for the day:
1) Grocery shopping
2) Bake chocolate chip cookies
3) Upload some pics on FB... I owe my friends those pics. :S
4) Perhaps give my room some tidying up :P

Hope I get myself to accomplish Some of them today. haha

I'll do a post on my choc chip cookies later today IF I actually bake and IF they don't turn out too shabby-looking. haha

Have a great day!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment