Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still Waiting...

This would be a very short post..
I have to run back to my books in a few seconds! :S yes..I sound pathetic now :( I have my final paper tomorrow. It's Management. Not one of my strong points. Just too much theory and we have to write loads of stuff. People say it's common sense. But we need the theory to back-up our answers in the exam! sigh..

Referring to the title of my post..
I'm still waiting for 2 items to arrive at my doorstep! It's getting a bit frustrating because I actually thought that they would arrive earlier.

Item No. 1..
My necklace from Minz.



Item No. 2
My UGG boots.

Contrary to what you think, I actually got permission to buy these items. hehe. I actually asked the mother (:

Oh well..gotta run now!

Hope your week is going just fine! (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment