Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Choco Chip is Love!

Just as promised earlier today, my chocolate chip cookies are up! :D

This is just one deck. The other has been removed

Fresh outta the oven! I don't know why they expanded sooooo much? Maybe 'cos I added a lil too much baking soda :S it was an accident! yikes! But it still tasted pretty good. That's what the parents said..Wait...That's what parents always say to their kids, no? Unless whatever you put up in front of them is really bad. haha

But the brother ate a few of them already. So I'm guessing it's really not that bad. hehe..I didn't take any 'cos of the itchy throat. Have been drinking lotsa lotsa water today. Should be fine by tomorrow. Hopefully. *cross fingers* :P

I baked with a mask on..So don't worry, I didn't contaminate the cookies! Hmm..I had four things to do on my list from this morning. I've done 2. Maybe I'll have time to do another 'task' before it's bed time. Upload the pics perhaps? That really doesn't take a lot of effort and work. But I'm just so lazy at the moment. Sigh. This is bad.

Btw, I thought uni was starting in August. I'm wrong! Gosh, it's starting on the 19th of July! Since when??? Back to uni again? Seriously? That means I gotta get myself focused again. Hope this coming semester will be better than the last one (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment