Thursday, July 1, 2010

Picture!

I'm not a real photographer. Far from it perhaps. Don't even know if I take pictures well. Well, I can camwhore with my friends especially the girlies, no problem. But that doesn't count right? haha. I still have my old faithful cybershot with me, but I've been thinking of getting another camera.

I've been wanting to start scrapbooking for a couple of weeks now. Maybe just try my hand in it. But to do so, I reckon I need a polaroid camera. (Yea, just a reason for justifying my want..hehe) So I've been thinking about the Instax Mini 7s.


The thing is, the polaroid is pretty expensive. A bit on the costly side, especially when you go click, click, click on everything you see.

The other camera on my mind is the Diana Mini.


Cute ain't it? haha.. But this small thing runs on film. Again, I have to pay for a roll of film, pay for processing as well as printing. Sigh.

With these cameras, I don't have the luxury to view the picture I've just snapped, look at it and decide if I like it or not.

Look at the picture the Diana Mini gets you...

Looks so soft and dreamy right?

The boyfriend would say, "Use photoshop and edit la". haha.

I'm starting to share the same interest as the boyfriend now...Photography! yayy!! But I'm still a beginner. Much of the terms they use still sound alien to me. hehe

That's all my ramblings for the day..

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment