Saturday, July 3, 2010

When There's No E!

I'm a crazy E! viewer. Yes, I used to watch E! News every evening at 7 pm. That was when I was still in secondary school. Name any reality tv shows on E! and I would have watched it. From Kimora Lee Simmons' Life in the Fab Lane to Snoop Dog's own show. I watched every single episode of the season, and if I were to miss one, I'll find the replay. Yea, just look in the Astro Magazine. That's how crazy I can be. Haha

My favourite is definitely Kimora, and then there is Keeping up with the Kardashians. They had a Keeping up with the Kardashians marathon the last time I was back during summer, and I was sitting in front of the tv from 11 am (or something like that) to 6 pm. I only went out later that night, when the boyfriend came to pick me up. hehe

Being here in Sydney means no Astro. No Astro = No E!. I could probably get E! on Foxtel. But heyyy, I'm not gonna pay 60 over bucks a month. Heck, I rather use that money for some other stuff. haha

So..this is what I've resulted to..

OK! Magazine

A girl has gotta know what's going on in Hollywood doesn't she. Sorry..that sounded too bimbotic. I mean..it's good to keep up with the latest news. Especially what's going on in Hollywood. haha

Mmm..I know I'm in Commerce pursuing a major in Finance and Economics. I read Times Magazine as well as The Economists, provided the brother buys them and they're lying on the table at home. haha :P

Recently found Yen Magazine. But it doesn't have much Hollywood news. More on fashion, beauty, travel and articles about random stuff. This month's issue has an article about the Lomo camera. Perfect for me! (:


Sorry for the bad lighting.
I shall not bore you further with my random-ness.

Have a great weekend!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment