Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Loooooong Day

Today's an absolutely long day. Seriously. Everything which could go wrong, went wrong. Bad day. *shakes head*

Lemme just list it down for you. haha. I wanna actually see it on paper. Well, in this case see it in print on my screen. LoL. See..I'm getting lame too.

I woke up today wanting to do my normal morning rituals. This includes facebooking, reading some of the blogs I follow, reading SMH (Sydney Morning Herald..I read the newspaper) and of course maybe stream 1 episode of Gossip Girl. But when I turned on my laptop, I can't get on the internet. "You are currently not connected to any networks". That's all I see. I'm basically also a computer illiterate, so it's obvious I can't fix anything. Gahhhh

I'm also volunteering at the Hillsong Music Expo this week. Pretty fun stuff actually. Sorry I don't have any photos up 'cos I just didn't bother bringing my camera along. If you're a volunteer there you'll know that it's pretty chaotic. I don't wanna risk losing anything. Maybe I should snap some pics using my phone one of these days. Anyway, back to the topic. Something was wrong with the counter I was working on. There was no signal on the laptop and whatnot. We couldn't get the Eftpos and Credit Card machine thingy (I don't know what you call that) working. And so we had to sell the CDs, DVDs and Blu Rays on Cash Only. Had to turn down so many customers. Kept saying "I'm sorry, our terminal is down at the moment. If you would like to pay using credit card, could you please go to the counter over there? Thank you." The phrase "down at the moment" lasted the whole time I was there. Ahhhhhh..Technology is annoying sometimes.

I also got some people mad at me. :( My Dad got a bit agitated when I was "too slow" when apparently he was rushing.

Got the boyfriend a lil upset too. :'( I've only got myself to blame. Sigh. I suck at multi-tasking. Can't even pay attention to a few things going on at the same time. It's not that I'm busy to begin with. My brains are failing me at the moment and it sucks. The cold (5C) and the holidays make me like this I guess. Disorientated.

Wow..this post looks long. Too long I think.
Might sound a lil annoying too. I'm sorry. Maybe I should just sleep now, forget everything and start anew tomorrow. Hope it'll be a better day.

If you had a bad day, your day might seem not too bad after reading this aye? haha

First post without any pictures. Sad.

Goodnight

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment