Sunday, July 11, 2010

Macaroons!


I was surfing the net earlier on and I came across images of macaroons! yummmm..hehe. So I decided to blog about macaroons today. :D

I'm actually not aware of any famous cafes or restaurants in KL which offer macaroons. Hmm...Must.Find.Out. hehe..But I remember having macaroons at some hotel a couple of years back. Can't remember where though. Sigh..My memory fails me sometimes.

Anyway, we have Adriano Zumbo here in Sydney! Yayy!! Adrian, Hong Ing and I travelled all the way to Balmain one fine Saturday just to have brunch there. I specifically wanted to go there just for his macaroons. haha..He's pretty famous here. But his cafe is just too small. Like seriously..if you get there too late, you gotta wait for a table. Correction..small, tiny table. And his bakery gets really packed too. The line starts from the cash register till customers are out the door! Craziness!




Brunch was ok. But the dessert was oh-soo-yummyy..had crepe which was awesome..and this giant macaroon with ice cream kindda thing. It's called "I'm not a hamburger". haha. But sorry for not having a picture of that giant macaroon here. I was busy stuffing all these food down my throat :P hehe




The macaroons look really pretty. So many colours! But beware..Some of the flavours weren't very yummy I must say. A mistake I made was just telling the guy behind the counter that I wanted each of every flavour. I didn't even look at the flavours! I was just too excited with all the colours. haha.


If you have a sweet tooth like me, you'll like all these. :P Just a bit of advice..Hit the gym after all these desserts! I'm serious. haha


Maybe I'll pay another visit to Zumbo again. Soon :P

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment