Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good News, Brother!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been just very busy and lazy tired these few days. haha

This should be a quick one before I start clearing off my tutorial work. Sigh.

Well, the good news for the day is that the brother passed his Part II CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst). A prestigious qualification sort after in the financial world. Definitely not for the faint-hearted. 'Cos it requires hardcore studying...I mean Hardcore. As well as brains (I think). haha..And not to mention, the passing rate is usually less than 30% worldwide.

Well, at 22 with a CFA under your belt, I guess you're set for life (I mean...Who wouldn't be when you have the  ability to demand a minimum wage of US$ 50 k per annum now???). I'm secretly very proud of you. I know you won't read this, so yea...I said it...I'm proud of you. (: The parents are obviously over the moon right now.

And now, you just set the bar Even higher for me. Thanks a lot dude! haha..Just kidding. I know, like you always say... "No pressure". But seriously??? No pressure??? I'm feeling it already! HAHAHA

Hope all the job offers will start pouring in for you. And good luck with Part III. One more to go dude! And you'll be a fully qualified Financial Analyst. Just one more step to achieving your dreams. Well, I think that's your dream. haha

I can't wait for you to get The Job. I'm still waiting for my dinner at Rockpool as well as some of the bags you say you'll get me when you get a full-time job. :P

An absolutely bright future awaits you. (:

I'll have to work hard and catch up now. hehe

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment