Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Hair!

I've mentioned this before..my hair is in a mess at the moment. Maybe it's because of the weather. Sigh..This sucks.

My hair is in need of a good trim. Too long, too dry and looks all frizzled up. Look at me in the morning before my morning hair brush and I'll scare you away. haha. Mad woman on the run!

Since having a hair cut at Butlers Salon at Neutral Bay will literally kill my budgeting for the month, I've decided to be a lil more patient. Wait for uni to resume and get a hair cut in Kensington during my breaks in between tutorials. hehe.

In the mean time, I've invested some time and money on my hair. I realised my hair lacked the necessary attention and care. I've been doing the '3-minute hair treatment' by Pantene.

My newest purchase is the Pantene Pro-V Night Miracle. It's a brand new product. Saw it in the ads a couple of days ago and I went to the pharmacy to track it down. haha. Even the name sounds convincing. Night Miracle! Better perform a miracle on my hair, you! hehe

Advertisements work on me. Play it a couple of times or put a celebrity (whom I like) in it and I'll probably purchase your product. Sometimes I'm dumb like that. haha

This is for you to laugh and fall off your chair. :P

My Night Miracle

Have a greattt Sunday, you guys!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment