Saturday, July 10, 2010

Those Were the Days

I've been sitting in front of my lappie for the past half an hour looking at old photos. Pictures taken from secondary school days.. Sweet memories come flashing back (: It's safe to say that those five years were the Best times in my education life. Made so many good friends which are still awesome friends till this day (:

Pn. Fadzilah's the cutest teacher

I used to see these faces 5 times a week, for approximately 7 hours or more each day. I see some EVERYDAY, especially if we have tuition on weekends. pfft.. Well, tuition wasn't That bad..especially for physics. hehe..It was more of a gossiping/ complaining/ learning session. With LOADS of questions 'cos we learn nothing in school. well maybe a tad bit..and umm..maybe we're also a bit "slow". haha..and thus, physics tuition takes up to nearly 3 hours per session. oh Pn. Rema, thank God you're so patient (:

I'm very lucky to have been surrounded by a great bunch of people. Actually grew up with them..I mean..13-17 years old means growing up period right? haha

There were some I Reaaally grew up with. Best friends since 7 years old. Gosh I've known these people for more than half my life! And not forgetting..the calls we make using the house phone everyday. at least 2 to 3 calls per day, each lasting nearly half an hour. I have no idea what we were chattering about. Even Carol's grandmother recognises my voice when I call her. It's That bad. haha..My mom used to complain "Young lady..why are you always on the phone? Don't you see your friends everyday? Talk in school still not enough ah?" hahahahaha Things got worse when I had a cordless phone at home. It was always in my room! :P oopsie


Carol!
oh shienny! This pic was taken before a paper during SPM
and mun yi. why don't I have any pics of you in school?

Oh actually..secondary school wasn't all a bed of roses. We had SPM. Had to study for 11 subjects. I call that crazy. Thank God it's all over!

Last day of school

I have no idea how I managed that. Studying for 4 subjects per semester now drives me nuts already. Not to mention only 3 days of uni a week already drains all my energy. Getting old perhaps? Or am I just getting plain lazy? :S

Interact Days.. (:
The girls!

All I can say is...Good times! Definitely.. (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment