Friday, July 23, 2010

Ironic

Many people think customer service is pretty bad in Malaysia. Well, maybe you'll bum into 'I'm so reluctant to work today' cashiers in the supermarket once in awhile. They don't smile nor do they say "How are you today?"

People think the service is excellent here. Yea, 'cos probably many of them cashiers here are proud of their job. It's a goooood thing! (: I mean..of course they're happy to work here. The pay is so much better than the pay one would get back home (KL). Oh well...

Anyway, I came across this disgustingly rude sales assistant today. I was on a mission to find the perfect present since one of the cousin's birthday is coming up. And I was also scouting around for a new pair of flats. The one I have now is pretty worn out already.

So yea..I was just browsing around at Forever New in MidCity. Since the sales assistant was just right next to me, I asked "Excuse me...Do you have a pair of these in size 6?" with a smile on my face. She just answered "No we don't" without any eye contact and walked off. Then I noticed another lady asking her for assistance and she sighed and mumbled some crap. Dudeeee, is this how you treat your customers??? Seriously...Didn't you get some training of some sort??? What, you think we're wasting your time is it? Or is it because you think we can't afford to buy the stuff at your store? Pfft... 

After all that nonsense, I walked into Ferragamo just for fun. haha. Actually 'cos I saw a small sign which reads "Sale". I went in to window shop and to look at my Varina flats. Even the colour which I want is available. :D And the sales assistant was so helpful and friendly too. As I was looking at all sorts of colours the Varinas came in, she came up to me with a Varina (Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Edition). It was baby pink, and the buckle was encrusted with pink Swaroski crystals. Very pretty. But HAHAHAHAHAHA, I was thinking "Do you think I can actually afford it? I'm on a student budget here y'know?" And yes she knows I'm a uni student (she asked me earlier on). Before I walked out the store I had to thank her for her time and said "I'll think about it" (: But gosh, everyone knows it's a lie! I want it now! No need to think about it! :P


Oh well, start saving for your Varinas now, Tiffany. Yes, I could ask Mr. Yap here for some ka-ching since he's still here. But as the brother says "Buy your own la. You get all these also no glory la you. Use your own money". Hmm...I need an internship now. *determined tone*

Once I get my hands on my Varinas with my own hard-earned money, I'll smack them right in front of your face Mr. Yap Jr.! hahaha. No la I won't..Just kidding. :P

That's a very random post I know. But ever since uni started, I've lost my blogging mojo and nothing interesting has been happening. yawn.

Time for Gossip Girl now! :P

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment