Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ahhh Choooo!

Been sneezing non-stop for the past hour. Hmm..Not a good idea to get sick during winter. Actually, not a good idea to get sick at any time of the year for that matter.

Haven't slept so much in a very long time. Spent the afternoon sleeping yesterday. Went to bed at 11 pm last night and I only woke up at 12 this afternoon. It's amazing how I can sleep so much. haha

Currently on medication. Flu medicine makes me so drowsy that I'm in bed most of the time. My mom also makes me drink this vitamin C drink called Redoxon. (Orange flavoured)..and to be honest, it's quite yumm. haha. Taste like orange soda! And I love observing the effervescence and the sound it makes! I'm weird like that. haha.


Managed to watch Ghost of Girlfriends Past yesterday. It featured Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner.I don't know how to give reviews on movies. All I can say is, I won't go to the cinema for this. If it involves watching the pirated version on my laptop, then yea I'm in for it. haha..Not a very interesting show I guess.


I'll just stick to reading Shopaholic Goes Abroad for now. Since I'm also immobile. Don't I sound like a whinny old lady? haha..

I'm sorry. Forgive my annoyance. Hope I'll have something worth blogging soon.

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment