Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sydnisiders Get Some Sun!

The weather this weekend has been awesome! It's been really sunny :D I feel so happy typing it out I don't know why. haha

Why can't winter be like this everyday? Seriously...It'll make me less grumpy for sure...haha..

These are just random pics I managed to snap! Are you loving the Sun like me?




The temperature was 19C today. Haven't felt this warm in agessss! I even had the chance to wear open toe heels! yayyy! :P


So how do you enjoy and relax in this friendly weather?
Perhaps a cup of camomile tea with some honey! (:


I've also used my time pretty well today...I've been doing this..


Won't reveal what it is just yet. Will do once I'm done with it...

I should be reading my lecture notes now preparing for tomorrow. Oh gosh! :S

Gotta run now folks!

Hope you had a great weekend!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment