Monday, July 5, 2010

Blah...Monday Again

Time passes so quickly. It's Monday again. And the week starts all over again. Soon the hols would be over. Boooo :(

Haven't been productive these past few days. Just clearing my room and closet, reading my magazines and chic lits and of course..catching up on some shows.

Started watching Gossip Girl Season 3 on Saturday. Didn't have much time for Gossip Girl as I was concentrating on Grey's Anatomy (love medical dramas) and Modern Family (hilarious!) earlier on. So yes, Gossip Girl here I come again! haha..


Streaming 6 episodes yesterday meant good progress. hehe..Can't wait to finish the whole season! Why must shows go on season break? There's no need for that (in my opinion).. :P

Today better be good. The weather doesn't look too friendly though :( sigh

Have a great week ahead, you guys!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment