Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Of Random Things

Maybe I have too much time today. Wasn't at the Expo today, thus I had time to rest at home. Didn't do anything productive again, as usual. I'm starting to feel guilty.

Was waiting for my phone to beep the whole day. Maybe I just waited in vain 'cos things didn't go as I wanted to..sigh..Oh well... :(

With so much time on my hands, I observe random stuff around me.

Look at my freakishly quiet new neighbourhood. Goshh..Does anyone roam the streets here? :S Snapped this pic during a random visit here today.


I also noticed that my Kikki.k pen matches my Burberry. Didn't notice this until I saw the pen next to my bag. haha



Haven't noticed this too, but is my new favourite colour..purple?
Have a look at my nails, bottle and tissue box.


Another sign of boredom..
I painted my nails.

Gosh I sound sad. haha..If I continue blogging, and read this post after a couple of years..I might be laughing my heart out. haha

Hope your day was more colourful than mine (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment