Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not So Sunny

It was surprisingly cold today. It felt friggin cold in the house I don't know why. Winter annoys me.

I woke up rather early (around 10am) for fear of running into some trouble with the parents. I actually set my alarm clock to ring at 9 am. What am I doing, waking up at 9???
But I only managed to drag myself out of bed an hour later. haha

Just had my drama on the whole day. I need to finish all these before uni starts! If not, it'll be a greaaaaaat distraction. Speaking of which, I have to get ready mentally for uni again. It's next week! Nooooo... My mom just asked me whether I need any stationary and notebooks for uni. hahaha Gosh, I feel like I'm in primary school all over again. :P

Since my mom is around, she's been doing all the cooking. I haven't been cooking for the past 3 weeks! I did once last Saturday when the parents went out for a concert at night. Had to cook for the brother and myself. With the lack of practice, I ended up cutting my finger. Jeezzz..

Anyway, we made chicken schnitzel for dinner. Here are some pics.. I realized I'm not a good blogger 'cos I don't have the camera with me all the time to capture "the moments". haha..Oh well...


I had an idea to bake the potatoes and carrot. haha


And I had half of this for dessert...I actually prefer Mars bars.

Didn't really satisfy though
And look what I found in the Asian grocery...



Teh Botol! My new found favourite drink. Umm..for you Malaysians, you probably go "Huh? What's this?". It's an Indonesian thing. Apparently all Indonesians love this. Got introduced to this while having lunch with Yoz at Ayam Goreng 99 last year. Ever since, I'm hooked! haha. The boyfriend is probably laughing while reading this right now. :P

Another random doodle for the day!


So true ain't it? (:

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment