Monday, July 19, 2010

First Day Back

I was dreading to go back to uni. The thought of starting the hardcore studying sessions again seemed kindda frightening. Not to mention the many sleepness nights which awaits me. Yes, all these thanks to mid-sem tests, a few random quizzes here and there as well as assignments. The wonderful life of a uni student aye?

Having to go back to uni on a Monday morning wasn't very appealing. Mind you, I have to start at 9 am. This means the peak hour traffic with loads of people battling it out to get on a bus. (Daddy, you got me my international driver's license but no car???) haha

When I step foot in uni, I was kindda excited. Weird, no? I don't know what I'm looking forward to actually. haha. Maybe a more organised life. Sometimes I can do with some form of pressure in my life. Pressure makes me get my arse up and start working to achieve my goals. With no pressure or push, I'll just be lazing around, wasting time (even though I truly enjoy my lack of activeness). But let me emphasize the word Some. I don't mind some pressure. Not Loads of pressure where I feel the weight of the Earth on my shoulders. haha.

Hmm..Accounting 1B wasn't so bad was it? At least the lecturer made it sound fun. Gosh it better be like that for the next 11 weeks! Oh, Quantitative Analysis, you better treat me well! (: I'll promise to do my part, but please don't be too nasty. If it wasn't for my goal of becoming an Economist of some sort, you won't be in my life QA. haha

And yayy!! Look what I've got!


Malaysia CLEO Magazine! Basically the only magazine I read when I'm back home. Managed to get it thanks to Jie Han. Gosh, I feel kindda bad making him buy it. Imagine the faces he got from the newsagent uncle! HAHA

I've been looking at some fancy stuff in the mag. Can't wait to get home to buy them. Ted Baker, hold that purse for meeeee! hehe

On a random note, I noticed that Dior made a sweet and pretty ad. for Miss Dior Cherie. Love the soft pink roses, ribbon, pink statement dress as well as the model's expression. haha. It all comes together pretty well.


Yayyy!!! No uni tomorrow! :D (I only have 3 days of uni a week. Envy me) :P

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment