Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eat.More.Chocolate

I spent this afternoon walking around the city with the girls.  I spent the afternoon walking around the city with Hong Ing. Rachel only joined us for food a few hours later. haha

I suppose I made the day pretty productive. Managed to do some stationary shopping. Yes, I need notebooks for uni. I shall be making my own notes consistently every week now. As everyone says, next semester we'll all study harder. Hmm...Wonder how long that would last. haha..Oh well, I'm determined.

It's still the stock take sale. Nearly bought a pair of ballerina flats from Myers. It says "Take a further 50% off". Now, you must understand that you rarely see 50% off in Sydney. The most you get during sale is 40%. It sucks like that shopping here. I was contemplating whether or not to get those flats. They fitted well, and of course..fits my student budget. Hong Ing was going "Buy laaa". If you know me well, I'm easily tempted.

BUT...I managed to overcome my temptation this time 'round. Reckon I should be more careful with my spending..andddddd I didn't actually like it That much. I buy shoes which go "You must buy me" when I see and pick them up. haha..This pair didn't go like that. So I put them back and walked away. (:

Went to Max Brenner again after uber long. Too long actually. haha. Had to get there for some chocolate-loving time. :P


This place has a warm and cosy atmosphere. Perfect for the chilling and catching-up with friends session.


Signature mugs for sale
Chocolates for sale :D

Their desserts are also oh-so-yummy. Thank God for places like this! They should have one in KL. We had our usual tutti-frutti waffles and chocolate fondue. Yummerrrrrrs! :D

Tutti frutti
Chocolate Fondue
Eat More Chocolate. I say YES to this!


Rachel also bought 3 cupcakes from Cupcake Bakery for us. She bumped into that lovely store on the way to meeting us. She's nice like that. (:


Chocolate makes me happy! But a 'lil too much makes me sick too. There's a fine line there. haha

Now I have to drink more water and exercise!

It was great hanging out with the girlies! (:

Hong Ing and Rachel
Me, Hong Ing, Rachel
xX

No comments:

Post a Comment