Monday, July 12, 2010

Doodles!

Today was pretty much normal. Woke up at 430 am to watch the World Cup finals. This is the only match I watched for the World Cup this year. Amazing aye? haha.. Didn't want to wake up actually, but since it's the finals, and Spain is in it..Why not? Plus, the brother actually woke me up. And thank God Spain won! :D I didn't wake up for nothing. hehe

I think the match went on till 7am. I went back to bed straight after and only woke up at 12 something. Life's good! :P

Anyway, I did some doodling today. It's meant for my scrapbook actually. Here are some random doodles.




I heart desserts! Yes I do!

And I took this pic of a Royal and a half bitten one. Biscuit and marshmallow coated with chocolate! yummm...My favourite after tim tams! hehe..


I crave for red velvet cupcakes now. Cupcake Bakery, where are you? LoL



xX

No comments:

Post a Comment