Friday, July 30, 2010

It's been awhile

Whoopsie... My updates hasn't been frequent lately. If I continue on like that, I can foresee my blog being one of my abandoned projects. haha. This.Shall.Not.Happen. 'Cos I actually do like blogging! Just writing and writing and writing into the cyberworld. hahaha :P

I wanted to upload some pretty pictures on this post..But all the pics are still in my memory card. Haven't got the mood or the time to transfer them, even though it takes less than a minute to do so. hehe.. Lazy much?

I've been working on completing tutorial work this morning. Went out to get some food and once I got home, I started surfing the net. "Window shopping" on shopbob.com is fun, but very dangerous too. Don't worry..I've only been window shopping. There's nothing in my cart and it will stay that way (: I'm sticking to my budget. "Live within your means" is what I'm doing. haha

But I will just share with you the items which caught my eyes. hehe

Look at this Tory Burch handbag! So striking in that hotpink colour! The perfect bag if you're wanting some attention, strolling down the mall.


The design of the bag is pretty nice. But if I were to get it, definitely not this pink! Maybe a toned-down grey colour will work for me. Don't worry, this pink is not the only colour available. hahaha

These are some items that I actually fancy.


This black clutch! Perfect for evenings out or prim-and-proper dinner outings.


And you can put on the strap for a more casual look (:
This rattan clutch is pretty cool too. The last time I saw a rattan clutch was one by Ted Baker. This is for the chilled and laid-back look. Would be absolutely suitable for summer! (And Malaysia has summer all year round...hehe) :P

Shopaholic is on strike now! Shopping will be kept to a minimal (:

Hope my handbag/clutch fantasies did not bore you. haha

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment