Friday, June 25, 2010

Shrek!

Currently sipping on my Chamomile tea. Hot tea makes me relax in this cold winter. Yes, I loathe winter.

Movie list:

1) Sex and the City 2
2) Shrek Forever After
3) Toy Story 3

I managed to watch Shrek Forever After today. Haven't been to the cinema for such a looooong time due to exams and assignments. Apparently Commerce isn't as easy as what some people think. haha.


So yea..I'm not good at giving movie reviews. I can only give descriptions such as nice, funny, interesting, boring, i-will-watch-it-again movie, dull, etc. hahaha

So...how's this movie?

I would say it's funny :P Definitely a movie to watch with the family. Especially if you've young kids. But when I was in the cinema, everyone there were adults and teenager. Only 1 kid below 12 years of age I think. Guess everyone is young at heart (:  This movie also has a fairytale happy ending. Yayy! I absolutely love movies like that. (:

This movie reminded me about one thing. I should appreciate all that I have and the people around me. Never take anything for granted. Spoiler alert!
Absolutely brief summary:
Shrek got bored and tired of his routine life of being a husband and a dad. He wished that he could be his old self. The Ogre whom people feared. When his wish was fulfilled, he lost Fiona and his kids. That was when he realised how much he missed them. "You do not realise what you have until you've lost them" -Shrek


Look at his kids! The 3 of them are soooo cute and adorable (:

After all the drama, everything went back to normal :D hehe

Roll in the next movie!

Sex and the City 2 (I'm soooo late on this)


Toy Story 3

Buzz Lightyear and I
My movie kaki, Hong Ing

What have you been watching lately?

Have a great day!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment