Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Day of Sunshine!

*yawns*
Hong Ing and Adrian just left. It's just 5 pm now and I'm already feeling sleepy. I feel so tired as though it's 12 am. Reckon I just need more sleep. haha. I've been sleep deprived for the past month. First with 3 assignments being due on the same day in Week 11. (yeapp..so smart of me to schedule 3 tutorials on the same day -.-) Then with the prep for my finals. I guess this is the life of a uni student. People say I have to enjoy it. Cos apparently when I start working I'll find myself missing my uni life. So yea.. I'm still trying to navigate myself around this whole uni thing. Hopefully I'll learn to find a balance soon (:

Despite the low temperature and cold wind which winter brings, we had a day of sunshine here in Sydney. I definitely miss the sun. Can't blame me right? I grew up in a country which is sunny and hot all year long. (: Yeapp, you guessed it, MALAYSIA! haha..I sound like a patriotic freak now. LoL

Pretty lights in Firefly
Lamb skewers
Baramundi something. this is awesome
Hong Ing and I
Yes..we camwhored in the lift :P

Back to the story. My 2 friends came over to Neutral Bay for the first time (: Had lunch at Firefly, walked around to take some pictures and back to my apartment for Guitar Heroes. But actually, Hong Ing was the only one playing most of the time. haha. Adrian and I were busy looking at Christian Louboutin shoes. And we were going "oooo...ahhh" "i like this one"




A person like me can only dream of those shoes for now. Well, for one thing..I want to buy them with my own money. My own hard earned money. Don't think I'll value them shoes as much if I used Daddy's money right?

Another highlight for the day! I got to skype with one of the besties! Yes Yap Hui Shien! (: It's been sooooo loooooong.. It's not the same communicating through FB and MSN. So yes..we had a good chat. Some of her "stories" were told. hehe. :P Until she got cut off. I still don't know why. sigh

Btw..I finally got my Minz necklace! They're called Champagne Pearls. I'm lovin' it already (:



Have a great weekend!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment