Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

This is a bit unusual cos it'll be the second post for the day.

But this post is to Sim Poyee! :D (am I embarrassing you now poyee?) hehe

Well, I'll just introduce you to the world now. haha.

One of my best buds in primary! (: Went to different secondary schools tho. Some years, we don't even see each other. :( I don't know why. Even though we stay relatively near each other. Epic fail la. haha

BUT, even when we see each other now, it's like old times! :D I guess this is what you call true friendship aye? (:


Oh well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POYEE! :D
Hope you'll have a great year ahead, you future accountant! :P
I'm sure you're having a blast right now! Hope David gave you a really pleasant surprise (:

Since I'm not around to deliver a cake to your doorstep, hope you're happy with this. haha :P



See you soon when I'm back!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment