Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Blues

Surprisingly, the weather is quite gloomy today. That's the typical winter weather. :( Guess I've been used to the sunny days we've been getting here during the weekend.

Got up at 930 am today. I woke up even before the alarm rang! I'm so impressed. Maybe cos I knew that I've to message the boyfriend before his first paper. (:

Currently sipping on my English Breakfast Tea. Unlike the parents and brother, I'm the tea person in the family. I order Green Tea Frap when I'm in Starbucks. No, not coffee. haha


The cold weather is really making me eat a lot more. I've to munch on something after every 2 hours. If not...my stomach will start making funny noises. I think the fat days are coming back! :S yikes! As I blog, I'm actually indulging in some yummy chicken and vege pie! yummmm.. LoL

MUST. GO. TO. THE. GYM later in the afternoon. Haven't been there for a week due to exams! I'm so afraid to see my trainer now. haha

It's gonna be a long day ahead for me. Gonna start vacuuming and cleaning up the house. That's all the prep that we have to go through when the parents are coming. So much effort aye? haha

But for now...think I'm gonna catch up on my tvb series. Yes..I'm in Sydney, but I still get my tvb series from the cousin. And yes people..I understand what I watch. Even though I can't read and write Cantonese and I can't really speak well...I understand! :D

So dear uni friends..I know what you guys are saying/ discussing/ bitching in Cantonese. BEWARE! hahahahaha

Enjoy the week ahead!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment