Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet!

Cupcakes!

This craze with cupcakes has been sticking with me for the past few years. Shops like Cupcake Chic and cuppacakes by +wondermilk back in KL has made me love these sweet treats even more! Even in Sydney, I can always rock up to Cupcake Bakery to satisfy my cravings! hehe

Until now, fancy decorations I see on cupcakes still make me jump for joy! :D

Look at this! How can one not go ga-ga over them?


These mini treats are so versatile as they can be used for any occasion. From gifts for a baby shower to birthday and wedding cakes! Look at what my girlies made for my 19th (: Thanks shienny and vqmy!


Oh..and I will never forget these..


Cupcakes the boyfriend made just before I left.. (: yummyyy!!! I'm just a lucky-lucky girl I must say..hehe

Hope you share my craze for cupcakes too! :P

Ok..Enough of blogging for the day. I've an accounting paper tomorrow :S

Have a greaaaat day!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment