Thursday, June 24, 2010

Phewww

Today was an extremely long and tiring day..even though I didn't do much. haha. My day started at 8 am believe it or not. Yes I'm on holidays..but I have no idea why I'm up so early! Oh yea..I remember..I had to follow my parents to some "construction" sites.

Since my Dad is venturing into the Construction Management and Development line I visited some houses which were under massive renovations. The mess you see is not pretty at all I kid you not. I followed the parents today 'cos I wanted to gain a 'lil insight about this industry. However, I don't think I learnt much. Just some stuff about the termites and wood and the house structure..Something like that. haha

The whole time I was there I was just reading Sophie Kinsella's "Shopaholic Abroad". Thank God I had the book with me! If not I would have died of boredom!!! You should have seen my im-hungry-and-tired-i-don't-want-to-be-here face. Guess I was just being a drama queen then.. :P


While the parents were inspecting the place, I was busy taking random pictures! So here are some..

I found a mirror and so this is what happens :P
You should never wear these to a construction site
Not a pretty site
Someone "trimming" the tree
I was so bored I started taking pics of bushes

So yea...snapshots of my day. Nothing interesting aye? I was so happy when I could go home in the evening. First thing I did was change into my comfy pjs and lie on my bed. That's how tired I was! haha

I was also very happy to come home to these...

My UGGs!

They finally arrived! Tried them on and they were so comfy! (: I used to not like em..thought they looked weird and ugly. I change my mind now! hehe..That's why I decided to purchase them UGG boots this winter. The exterior is made of sheepskin..and the interior is pure wool. That's why they're known to keep your feet warm! These are the Classic Short. Hope they last me a couple of years.

Time for me to go back to my drama now..hehe

Hope your day was more awesome than mine!

xX


No comments:

Post a Comment